Albae Wine Club
Wine Tasting Series : Tapas & Vineyard Surfing
Albae Members, please login to unlock special pricing.
We've partnered with our friends at East Room to bring you a ten-part wine tasting series happening every other Thursday at 50 Carroll street.
Featuring six different artisanal wines from across Spain at each event, exclusive to the club, paired with traditional tapas.
Over this ten-part tasting series, we will be exploring over 50 wines from nearly every corner of Spain. Good people, good wine, good music, and good times.
- Every second Thursday 6:30-8:30 PM
- 50 Carroll Street (East Room), second-floor kitchen/deck
- Try 6 different exclusive Albae Club wines paired with traditional tapas OR 4 wines with a few snacks (50ml of each wine)
WHAT WE'RE TASTING NEXT...
- Manzanilla Gabriela Oro (En Rama) - 9 years old (Manzanilla, Pago Balbaina)
- Vins del Tros, Cent x Cent 2018 (Blanco) (Catalunya, Terra Alta)
- Auténticos Viñadores, Ciclohome Treixadura 2017 (Blanco) (Galicia, Ribeiro)
- Sínodo, Garnacha Graciano 2018 (Tinto) (Rioja Oriental, Iregua y Leza)
- Canopy, Tres Patas 2017 (Tinto) (Méntrida, Sierra de Gredos)
- Camino del Norte, El Soradal 2016 (Tinto) (El Bierzo de Raúl Pérez)
The tapas menu features imported Spanish delicacies by Marc Gomez Segu, with preparation and plating by Chef Romain Avril.
Charcuterie & cheese platter featuring hand carved Joselito Jamón Ibérico, Lomo, Coppa, Papada, Acorn-fed Iberian Chorizo & Salchichón, 12 month-old Manchego cheese from Castilla & Garrotxa cheese from Catalunya.
Galician seafood platter with Mejillones en Escabeche, Navajas (razor clams), and Zamburiñas (scallops in Galician sauce).
Pinxo with piquillo peppers and Cantabric anchovy with caviaroli, pan tomaca (tomato bread), olives, salted almonds, and asparagus from Navarra.
Vichy sparkling water and Agua Mondariz for cleansing the palate between vinos.
Proof of Vaccination
Starting September 22nd, 2021 the province presented new guidelines for indoor events. In order to maximize everyone's safety, we require that all attendees are fully vaccinated and provide proof upon arrival. Unfortunately, anyone who fails to prove their vaccination status will not be allowed to enter the tasting. We appreciate your support in keeping everyone healthy
Upon entry, please wear a mask and use the sanitization stand. All contact tracing will be done through our ticketing system so please be sure to update your ticket details.
Members and guests are required to wear a mask when traveling through the space and when socially distancing is not possible.